The 21st International HIV Dynamics & Evolution conference will be held May 7-10, 2014 at the Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel in Tucson, Arizona, USA.
This meeting series was initiated to promote discussion between specialists in quantitative and computational approaches in two areas in the field of HIV where these are particularly important.
Modelling of viral and cellular dynamics Viral evolution and population genetics Conference sessions will be organized to accommodate the best submitted talks. We welcome submissions on all topics on statistical, mathematical and computational approaches to analyzing HIV’s dynamics and evolution.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Latency, reservoirs, and cure
- Vaccines, innate and adaptive immunity, and restriction elements
- Genetic and genomic insights into host-virus dynamics
- Therapy, prevention, and epidemiology
- Advances in phylogenetic/computational methods
- Cutting-edge research on other viruses
- Bioinformatics software and algorithms for HIV/viral research